KINSMA 2021.02.05 - SixTONES cut
Mar. 10th, 2022 06:39 pm This is another fun episode with Nakai and his juniors (they will always be his juniors). SixTONES comes to KINSMA and they have to go through a series of pranks in order to veirfy if what they said is true. I remember Morimoto having interacting with Nakai in those SMAPxSMAP special episodes where they had 100 jhonny's jrs. Nakai always remembered him and talked to him.
I'm looking forward to the special with all the cut parts they couldn't air!!



Timed / Translated: Fanitha
Ok so now to the link, this time it's only softsubs. Please be sure to have a video player that reads subtitles, I recommend using VCL.
Download softsubs: MEGA
Raw: Here
Note: Also if someone is interested on editing the video without the ads and hardsubbing it please let me know.
Please: NO streaming of my subs, retranslations nor profitting from them. Thank you :D
I'm looking forward to the special with all the cut parts they couldn't air!!



Timed / Translated: Fanitha
Ok so now to the link, this time it's only softsubs. Please be sure to have a video player that reads subtitles, I recommend using VCL.
Download softsubs: MEGA
Raw: Here
Note: Also if someone is interested on editing the video without the ads and hardsubbing it please let me know.
Please: NO streaming of my subs, retranslations nor profitting from them. Thank you :D